Tuesday, March 29, 2005

TWW

Well, insemination #1 went off with a few hitches. We weren't as prepared as we should have been, so we did some scrabbling in order to get the supplies we needed. But in the end, we got it done. We used a 10cc syringe...may I suggest that nobody ever use one of those? Ouch! It was the only thing we could find on Easter and most of the pharmacies being closed...that or a turkey bayster. (I roll my eyes just reading that)

I don't feel as if I've ovulated or that I'm even getting close. My donor will be back in town tomorrow night. We'll do another insemination once he gets settled in. I'm all out of OPKs so I'll have to get some more so I can continue testing. I never got a + OPK...

I did the big mistake of telling my donor I dreamt about him Sunday morning. In my dream, he, Tina, and I were staying in the same hotel room-but different beds. I don't remember why, I think Tina was snoring too loudly or something...anyway, I jumped into bed with MD (my donor) and we just snuggled. Well, I told him about that, and he and Tina teased me all day. He kept putting his arm around me saying, "Let's snuggle". Dork. I know I'll never live it down.
If our kids are anything like him, we'll never have a dull moment!

I so desperately want to do my spring cleaning but can't bring myself to do it. I'm not obsessed over this TWW yet, I think I'm just being super lazy. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home