Friday, March 18, 2005

Here We Go Again

Well, we're going to start TTC again. I must admit, I'm really excited about it. Tina approached me about it a couple weeks ago. I was surprised because I was thinking the same thing...so here we are. I start my Clomid tomorrow. Now that we know what to expect, hopefully, it won't be so awful. I didn't start taking my temp on account of the chance of having too much to obsess over. Hopefully, I won't come to regret that decision.

I feel some-what more calm about starting again. AF didn't show up until 4 days after her expected appearance, so perhaps I'm not as together about this as I think.

Tomorrow will be a long day, I'm sure. I have lots I can do.

We had dinner with our donor tonight. He is such an awesome guy. I think the world of him, and I know Tina does, too. I often wonder if he knows how much we love him and how protective we are over him. He's just a big cuddle bug and it just amazes me that he's still single. He works his butt off and it worries me a little. He's lost a lot of weight, too. He's still handsome as ever. Our kids are going to be gorgeous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Holly Lem and i would like to show you my personal experience with Clomid.

I am 28 years old. I got preg first time on my own & miscarried. after a while of trying, my dr put me on clomid. after the first round i got pregnant & miscarried. i decided not to try or think about it at all probably for a 9 months... right around the time baby would be due & then started trying again. after a few months got back on clomid. after 5 months and no pregnancy i'm giving it a rest again. it's to much disappointment. i'm going to give it a try again soon, in the mean time we're keeping our fingers crossed for the old fashioned way to work.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
HOT FLASHES, moody, cry easily, weight gain, headaches etc!!

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Holly Lem

Clomid Prescription Information

October 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home