Saturday, February 26, 2005

Not much is going on today. I had a buttload of things I could have done, but once again, I didn't do it. Tomorrow, Tina is off. We're supposed to get our bed put together (we were missing a wooden rail since the move...so we never put the bed together) now, there's no excuse. I'm tired of the blankets ending up on the floor so that HAS to happen tomorrow! I'll finally feel good about taking the comforter (feather) to the cleaners. I love the feel of clean sheets...I used to change the bed about 3-4 times a week at least, and now it's down to 1-2 times. Since we moved here, I've found that I don't do a lot of the things I used to do. I hate dust. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I used to dust at least 3 times a week. I'm lucky if I get it once a month. Ok, it might not be that bad, but I'll do it like once every two weeks. I used to be really anal about the bathroom. I'm really embarrassed to say that I don't get to it but once every two weeks. I don't know why I can't bring myself to do these things like I used to.

We're also supposed to do some yard work...the front yards' flower beds are being over run by grass. I see a few weeds starting to pop up. I'm hoping to get the car washed as well. That's another thing I let go of. We say we're going for a bike ride, I hope we have time.

Sorry to turn this into my "To Do List". I have so much crap I need to get done, I guess that's all I've got on my mind at the moment.

More tomorrow...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home