Friday, February 11, 2005

Mom's Coming For a Visit

My Mom will be here today, which means I really shouldn't be on the computer. But, if you know me, you'll know I'm the master at procrastination...so the house cleaning will just have to wait. I certainly hope this visit goes better than the last. I don't know if we're just too much alike or if it was the Clomid I was taking, but it was a rough visit. Perhaps she stayed too long? When it was time for her to leave, I was more than ready. That was in the very first part of December. It's taken me this long to miss her and want her to be back. Horrible, I know.

This visit, I'm hoping will be productive. One thing I can say about my Mom is that she is very resourceful and likes to create. I'm hoping we can put the nursery/kids' room together while she's here. She thinks we'll be able to do both rooms, but we'll have to see about that. I'm so excited about getting even one step closer to being a Foster Mom!! I think Tina and are going to be awesome at it!! I can't wait!

Well, I guess this is enough for now. One of the girls from my Foster Parent Buddy Group has a potential placement today. I hope she gets the call. I know they're gonna be awesome parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home