Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well, Dang It Anyway

So, my Mom left about 1o days early. She says it's because she didn't realize all the things she left undone in El Paso, but I call bullshit. I don't know if she just got bored or what? When she got here, she was sick for about 5 days so we couldn't do anything. We didn't get anywhere close to doing the baby's room.

Tina's in Green Bay. She's due back late tomorrow night. I totally thought I'd be having a "Risky Business" moment tomorrow. You know, the part where Tom Cruise comes out dancing in his underwear to the song "Old Time Rock and Roll"...? That was supposed to be me tomorrow. I let the house go to crap since Tina left, so I guess I'll be cleaning instead.

I am so pooped out. I gotta go to bed. Later Gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home