Thursday, March 03, 2005

Today was awesome!

Well, last night I couldn't sleep. When I finally did, it was at about 5 this morning. I had to get up at 7...considering my lack of sleep for the first part of my day, I was feeling really well and upbeat. Lately, I've been in a slump and not really myself. Today, I feel like I'm making a comeback.

I met with a counselor today. I like to have one, whom I can be brutally honest with, and I think I've found her. She is so awesome! I had so much I was carrying around-it felt so good to unload it. She was so easy to talk to...like we were old friends or something. It was great! I had lunch with Tina afterwards and she even said I got that sparkle back in my eye. Awhh. I know I've been down in the dumps lately, it such a horrible place to be. I don't like it when I'm down. I do feel like a weight has been lifted and I know that it's going to be worth the $$ to see her.

While we were at the restaurant today, they were playing the new Ray Charles CD...I asked Tina to buy it for me. I'm anxiously waiting to get it! She has to close tonight so she won't be home until about midnight. I went to shop at her store but had to leave before I even got in on account of my heart racing like crazy. That happens if I don't get enough sleep, so I had her drop me off and I took a long hard nap this afternoon. I'm still sleepy, otherwise, I feel great.

I've been on my diet for about 4 days now. So far so good. I haven't done any exercise yet. I don't really have a good excuse...just too lazy to get out there. Maybe while I'm in Montana...

I'm leaving to Montana next Wednesday. We have to have some work done on the truck and I can't find anyone I really trust to do it here. Plus, it'll be really nice to see my dad. I miss him so much. I won't be staying long, I don't think. It just depends on what needs to be fixed on the truck, etc. I'm pretty excited about going. Tina can't go, she has to stay and work. So, I'll leave the dogs with her. My friend Rhonda will be coming her via the train and she'll ride back to Montana with me so I don't have to go alone. I've made the trip a million times by myself, but since the truck isn't as reliable as it used to be, I'd really like to have someone with me if I break down. She's a big ole' farm girl who can hold her own, so I'll feel safe. I wish Tina could go, though. I miss her so much sometimes. I'll be worried about her...

I am going to try my hardest to get the house some-what cleaned up this weekend. I also need to have an oil change done before I go...and an alignment also.

Tina is off this weekend. We had originally planned to go to Portland and spend the weekend there, but decided that since I have a long drive ahead of me this week, we'll save it for after Easter. Instead, we're staying home and going to her foster care classes. I already finished mine, but I'll go with her anyway. Hopefully, we can do a little something with the baby room. We haven't even BEGUN to do anything.

Well, not much else is going on at the moment. I'm sure I'll more to report later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home