Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We turned in all our paper work last Friday to the foster care agency. Now, we just have to wait until our background checks come in and for our homestudy.

I'm so excited. I'm nervous as hell. I'm so scared of screwing up.

Tina and I drove to Conrad today. I listened to Wylie again. It drove her nuts. I think it's only because I like it, so she automatically has to dislike it. She knows it's good stuff!!

I was really sad that I didn't get to spend more time with my Dad, though. I really need to set some time aside to spend with him. He looks so happy when he sees me. And it makes me sad when I tell him I have to go.

I read Maria a bedtime story tonight. (She's 19 years old, mind you) it was fun. I change my voice for the different characters and everything. I can't wait to read our kids stories. It's gonna be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home