Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back Again

And we're doing foster care.

We decided I get too crazy TTC, so we're going back to my original plan of just fostering kids.

I'm really excited. We're really close to being licensed and I swear my heart is going to beat its' way out of my chest! There's so much I feel like I oughtta be doing, but yet there's really not much left to do. We have no idea "what we'll be getting" and it makes it so hard because I have no idea what to buy. I just know I should be buying something.

I'm really excited. This time it's because I finally have a filing cabinet again! Yey!! I can finally organize all our crap sittin' on this desk!! I hardly know where to get started.

I'm also excited because I got to see Wylie and the Wild West Show in concert last weekend. I think Wylie is so awesome!! I've been listening to his CD's since Sunday, and they're so good!! I love the ol' Country & Western music and his style is perfect! I hardly listen to modern country music anymore on account of it all sounding the same. I just love fellows like Hank Williams, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, George Jones, etc. If you like them as well, I strongly suggest you listen to Wylie.

We are starting to do work (remodeling) on the house we have in Conrad. It's a really old house and it's needs a lot of updating. We plan to most the work ourselves. I think it's going to be fun, and it'll get me thinking about other things than foster care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home