Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm irritated today and my feelings are hurt. Since my mom got back together with her boyfriend, she doesn't call me anymore. For about a month, we spoke everyday. Now that he's back, she doesn't call and it's all I can do to get her on the phone.

I wouldn't complain so much about this except for this is "how she is." It's irritating because as soon as they argue, she calls me again.

One thing I have noticed when I DO get her on the phone...she doesn't sound happy. It always sounds as if she's preoccupied or stressed out. I hope he's not the typical mexican man. God, I hope she doesn't bring one of them to my house.

I'm still nervous about the both of them coming to visit. I don't know what to expect. I wish it were just my mom coming. There's so much we could do. But now that he's coming, we have to revise everything. I have no idea how we're going to get any work done on the house this coming month. We really don't have time to spare. But I can't imagine taking both of them there. What would they do? There's no TV. Hell, there's no radio. Tina and I go there to relax. It's therapeudic working on the house.

This just stinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home